- Dress your children in lightweight clothing
- Cover them with a light sheet or blanket
- Provide plenty of fluids, including water, diluted fruit juices, herbal teas and chicken soup to keep throat moist and body hydrated
- For sore throat offer popsicle with fruit juice and lozenges.
- Sponge baths in warm water can help children feel comfortable and reduce fever.
- Add eucalyptus oil to a room humidifier.
- Use chest rubs to increase circulation and relax chest and respiratory muscles.
- Encourage plenty of rest.
I hope this blog was informative to parents especially. If you found the information helpful, please leave a comment. Please come back soon.